- Biology: Sun --> plants --> herbivores --> carnivores, etc.
- Physical Science: solar --> chemical --> mechanical, etc.
- Physics: potential, friction, etc.
- Chemistry: (less so here, but) energy can be harnessed from one reaction to start another
Questions to ask:
- How is this relevant to what we're learning?
- Explain how energy moves from one to another.
- The energy seems endless, doesn't it? Where did all this energy come from? Could it happen again if you went back to the beginning and hit that domino with your truck?