The speech is interesting although you could probably do other things than gaming to get similar effects.
Here's a summary to save you more time and life:
Post-traumatic growth (some people grow stronger after tragedy--they have this attitude):
- My priorities have changed. I'm not afraid to do what makes me happy.
- I feel closer to my friends and family.
- I understand myself better and I know who I really am now
- I have a new sense of meaning and purpose.
- I am better able to focus on my goals and dreams.
Tackle tiny goals to boost will power.
Improve/test these 4 areas everyday:
- Physical Resilience
- Mental Resilience (tackling mental challenges boosts will power)
- Emotional Resilience (baby animals -- 3:1 positive emotions)
- Social Resilience (touch/gratitude) -- like and want to help others.